Thursday, December 8, 2011

End of the Semester Reflection

I have learned so much about technology this semester. I came from a private school with absolutely no technology in the classroom, besides one desktop computer, an old overhead projector, and a TV. Document cameras and SmartBoards were a marvel to me when I first discovered them. I am so glad I have finally learned how to use them. I have also learned about so many new web pages that I definitely plan on using in my classroom. 
Through this class and my technology project, I have made more progress on the NETS for teachers that I chose this year. By increasing my understanding of technology, I will be able to better "facilitate and inspire students learning and creativity". By learning about different ways to use technology, I can "design and develop digital-age learning experiences and assessments" for my future students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment