Sunday, October 23, 2011

Reflection #6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A-ZVCjfWf8

This video really inspires me every time I watch it. I love the cardboard confessional style in this video.What the students are saying on their white boards is so true of the American education system today. I think all  teachers that are leery of using technology in education should really watch this video. If teachers do not utilize the technology they are offered, how are they to engage a population of digital learners?

1 comment:

  1. Angela, you are so so right. This is a thought provoking film, and I see this all the time. Teachers have to stop being afraid of tech or being set in their ways so that new creativity and innovation can emerge. I was struck by the bit where the small girl held up a notebook with 'work' on it. I never want to be the teacher who makes kids work, I want to push kids to learn and to think.

    ReplyDelete