We owe a lot of today's technological advances to Steve Jobs. Apple products have revolutionized the way that people live their lives. Almost everyone in the United States has been influenced by Steve Jobs' inventions. Although Steve Jobs has passed away the legacy that he has left behind will forever be remembered. Educators around America utilize Apple products to enhance their teaching. I look forward to using many old and new Apple products in my classroom.
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2394213,00.asp#fbid=ePB5JFdAVBs
RIP Steve Jobs. He truly was leader and influential individual. However, someone who influenced technology even also recently passed away. Dennis Ritchie. Look him up.
ReplyDeleteSteve Jobs has created such advanced technology products that hopefully one day schools will be able to afford Apple Products to better our education. I don't know how it will better our education, but the future will only tell.
ReplyDeleteI agree Angela. Steve Jobs was a visionary that will truly be missed. I think that he was one person who touched the lives of many people even if they had never actually met the man. Apple products were designed for the consumer and were easy to use and interface with. If you weren’t able to catch it the Discovery channel and Mythbusters did a tribute to him and his inventions called iGenius. It was very well done and I enjoyed it.
ReplyDelete