Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Blog #1 - My First Post!!!!!!!!
I am really happy that technology has become an integral part of the educational system over the past several years. My brother is currently a computer science engineer at Disney so growing up I would always hear about the newest inventions in technology. Because of my brother's background in computers I often consider myself sort of a computer geek (although I will never know as much as my brother) so I am excited to use my computer knowledge in the educational field! I am really curious to find out what schools in Washington State are advanced technologically and what schools are still lagging behind!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you were a self proclaimed computer geek! I knew you loved your Mac but I think its super cool. You have a lot of talents Ang. I think you'll be a terrific teacher.
ReplyDeleteI really like the fact that you are so excited about using tech in the classroom. I also think that it a great thing to proclaim to the world that you are a computer geek! I think that these two things together will aid you in becoming a great teacher!
ReplyDelete